DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE - Members Component
Yes, I'm in!
The challenge is to have each member recruit a new member, from his/her family, friends, or other Blais so that the Association des Blais d’Amérique can continue to prosper and serve all those who bear the BLAIS name. The Challenge starts today so we won’t be caught short when it is time to report at the end of the year.
- Familiarize yourself with the information about the Association des Blais d’Amérique on the next page.
- Identify the BLAIS person to recruit.
- Present the file (the information and the membership sheet to the Blais we want to recruit).
- Forward the file and the payment (if check) to the address indicated at the bottom of the "Development Challenge" membership sheet. Development Challenge_form for members.docx or Development Challenge_form for members.pdf
L'association des Blais d'Amérique
Founded on October 15, 1999, the Association des Blais d'Amérique aims to gather together, as in a large family, the greatest possible number of Pierre Blais’ descendants, those who, directly or by marriage, come from our ancestor Pierre Blais and one of his two wives Anne Perrot and Élisabeth Royer.
- Regroup persons interested in history and Blais genealogy.
- Organize activities fostering links between members.
- Develop and manage family archives.
- Publication: The Journal des Blais
- Collection: The Cahier des Blais
- Biography data sheets of members
- Blais promotional articles
- Blais genealogy help
- Genealogical ascendancy
Some Blais become members for:
- News and information contained in the Journal des Blais published 3 times per year;
- Genealogical help and research services;
- Access to Blais ascendancies;
- Participation in publishing the Journal des Blais and in gathering data to enter in the Blais data base;
- Development of a feeling of belonging to the vast Blais family and the pleasure in sharing findings and personalising our history;
- Preferential rates for organized activities and services.
ABOVE EVERYTHING, TO BE A MEMBER IS TO HONOR
THE MEMORY OF OUR ANCESTORS!
During the past 15 years, the Association des Blais d’Amérique has gathered more than 700 persons who have been or still are valuable ambassadors regrouping Blais around activities and quality services.